21.9.14

STL Style: Classic, Urban Punk Rock, Chic Chick

              St. Louis, MO-Fashion has a diverse fashion scene with many different fashion trends and style. While celebrating my dads 69th birthday in University City,  I noticed  three young ladies that showed off the STL diverse fashion style.  It seems that in STL you can get a number of different styles at any given time, but last night these three young lades stood out as the best dress of the night. Depending on how you view your style on any given day, its safe to say that most of us have three to four styles that we enjoy. For me, my top three are Classic, Urban, and Chic.  JoJo showed off that classic style with her fitted green dress from Zara, her strapped shoe by Aldo with accessories that showed elegance can be both simple and classy. Tiffany I,  described her style as punk rock with her ankle boots, short shorts, and graphic Tee from Miss Me. Every thing about Tiffany I was natural and confident.  My second  Tiffany is Tiffany C, who described her self as a natural beauty.  Her style had a bohemian flair, yet was Chic with her gorgeous blouse and mini skirt. Her nude rounded pump worked beautifully with her natural colors in her blouse, necklace, and bracelet. All three ladies looked gorgeous, displayed personal style and confidence. #STL #FASHION. Follow me at  Facebook at Nine Lifestyles and  Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment